Jolly Phonics Student Book 2 (in print letters) – JL7236
The Jolly Phonics Student Books are write-in student books providing fun and engaging lesson activities for young children in their first year of learning to read and write.
Jolly Phonics Student Book 2:
- Builds on the reading and writing skills taught in Student Book 1.
- Covers four main topics: Alternatives, Handwriting, Tricky Words, and Words and Sentences.
- Introduces the main alternative vowel spellings, capital letters and alphabet, more tricky words and guided writing activities.
- Comes with step-by-step lesson plans and comprehensive support, provided in the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book.
This refreshed version of the book is the same as the previous edition in terms of core content, but is enhanced with:
- A fresh new look in terms of cover and page designs.
- Easier navigation in a variety of ways, including color-coding and contents.
- Enhanced transparency in the structure for the corresponding content in The Phonics Handbook.
- Alignment of content across the materials for consistency of teaching.